Silica Deficient Health Issues
The coquette women should know a few things about how they can get stronger hairs, fingernails and a clearer skin. It is all about taking silica, especially if you feel that you are getting older. Silica is the mineral which holds our body together, by not letting it to fall apart. It helps the tissues to connect (through the collagen formation) and to develop. The bones and cartilages wouldn’t exist without the presence of silica and the calcium could never be absorbed by the bones if silica wouldn’t ease the process.
Avoid Silica Deficiency
Our body contains an enough amount of silica when we are born, but this quantity decreases as we are getting older. On a newborn, silica is essential in forming the bones by allowing calcium to be absorbed in the tissue. When it comes to adults, it doesn’t only annihilate many of the dangerous diseases such as Alzheimer, cancers and osteoporosis, but also helps those looking good and being in shape.
Silica is the mineral in our bodies responsible with the shiny, healthy hair and nails. You can forget about spending money on cosmetics and care products which are inefficient anyway. You just have to respect a healthy diet which is necessarily based on foods rich in silica such as: cucumbers, oats, rice, strawberries, wheat, avocados, onions, beer etc.
If you are suffering from a silica deficiency, some changes in your body will happen and you might not even note them. The symptoms of silica deficiency could be: dry skin, hardening of arteries – therefore heart pains, unable to digest food properly with stomachaches, weekend teeth and gums or wasting or decrease in the size of organs or tissues.
Silica Health Benefits
Silica can work very much miracles for the human body:
- It helps to regulate high blood pressure;
- It strengthens hair (stopping the hair breakage) and nails;
- It helps in the repair of lung tissues and defends against pollution;
- It strengthens teeth and gums;
- It improves the collagen formation;
- It slows down the aging process;
- It improves the skin elasticity;
- It helps to remove aluminum from the body;
- It stimulates cell formation and metabolism;
- It helps clearing up diarrhea and constipation;
- It help hinder the pain of osteoarthritis and rheumatism;
- It backs in prevention of kidney stones;
- It helps in preventing Alzheimer’s disease by removing the aluminum;
- It prevents osteoporosis through bone re-mineralization;
- It prevents the tuberculosis and helps this’ disease patients to recover
In the last few years was met a notable growth in researches and literature about these many health benefits of the silica. Doctors and scientists from all over the world were amazed by the test results obtained from this mineral of the Earth’s crust. We are putting ourselves at high risks if we choose not to believe how vital it is to not suffer from any mineral deficiencies. A silica deficiency, just like any other mineral deficiencies, represents a real health problem which leads us slowly to the most
Incoming search terms:
- silica deficiency symptoms